Your Essential Wear and Care Guide
Its easy for everyone to wear lenses , but taking care of your lenses may require some knowledge and some self-discipline. Hence it is very important to follow a proper contact lens care regimen to avoid harmful eye injuries. This is because when handling lenses incorrectly it would cause permanent damage to the lenses and maybe to your eyes. So I.FairyCon is here to guide and help you to minimize that unnecessary damage by following these contact lens care routine.
FIRST STEP: Check your lens to see if there is any defects before opening the bottle .We have tried our best to cross check all the lenses before ship out. Nevertheless please spend at least a minute to check their conditions in the bottle:
1. See if the lens is expired
2. See if the lens have any tears or damage
3. See if both lenses are the same color
4. See if the bottle is broken
If yes to any of the above, you may need to contact I.FairyCon for exchange of products. If everything is good, go to the
SECOND STEP: Open the vial bottle
Steps to open,
1. Open up the plastic cap (There is small indicator at the lens cover)
2. Pull plastic cap off together with the steal seal
3. Push off the remaining steal seal
4. Remove the bottle cork
5. A scissor may help if you find the plastic cap or steal seal is too difficult to pull off
THIRD STEP: Checking before usage
1. Make sure your lenses are soaked at least 8 hours in multipurpose solution before putting them on to disinfect any substance that may appear during lens processing. Don’t risk your eyes simply because of impatience. Your eyes and matters most.
FOURTH STEP: Hand Hygiene and keeping your lens in a hygiene condition is essential when handling your lens As we know, the lens will be inserted to eye area. Therefore a good hygiene would help to minimize the risk of bacterial infection.
Few tips as follow:
FIFTH STEP: Insertion of LensIt is never been easy for new user to put on the lenses. Hence we will put the steps in laymen language to make your life easier.
SIXTH STEP: Discomfort lens & Daily Care
Taking care of the lenses when they are in your eyes. It is important to take care of your eye and lenses when in usage.
1. Check if your eyes are dry
2. If dry, you can always use LYCEE EYEDROP to moisturize your eyes
3. Don’t worry its normal for dry eyes given the dry weather or air-conditioned office
4. If you feel there is a discomfort in your eyes. Remove the lens immediately if you feel burn/stinging sensation on the eyes or any discomfort
5. After removal, check if the lens has been soaked for at least 8 hours, or turned inside out, or any visible defects
6. Try the discomfort lens on the other eye and see if the discomfort persist. If the discomfort persists, then please check with the eye doctor or seek help from I.Fairycon.
Things advised NOT TO DO when wearing lens:
1. NEVER swim with lenses in eyes
2. NEVER wear lenses in sauna/ steam room
3. NEVER wear more than 8 hours a day
4. NEVER sleep with your lenses while they are in your eyes
5. NEVER share your lens with others
6. NEVER go near anything with heat (eg.BBQ) with lenses on it might melt your lenses in your eyes
SEVENTH STEP: Removal of Lens
To locate the lens, inspect the upper area of the eye by looking down into a mirror while pulling the upper lid up. Then inspect the lover area by pulling the lower lid down.
Look left, slide the lens down to the white of your eye using
EIGHTH STEP: Cleaning and Storage of Lens
After removal, you need to find a right place to store your lenses.
There are few tips as follow:
1. Have you lens case ready
2. Throw away the previous solution in the case
3. Wash the lens case ONLY with the multipurpose solution ABSOLUTELY NOT with tap water
4. Put several drops of multipurpose solution into the contact lens case
5. Put the contact lens on the palm of your lens
6. Put few drops of solution onto the lens and rub it softly for about 15 seconds. This would help to remove the germs
7. Place your lens into the lens case
8. Make sure lens are soaked in multipurpose solutions
9. Store your lens at room temperature
10. Please be reminded to ensure the cap is closed tight when not in use
11. FACT: If you are using cutie animal lens case, you are best advised to change the lens case every three months to avoid germs or bacterial growth
12. Recommended: Change your solution everyday to avoid germs or bacterial growth
REMINDER: Blurry Image at the Edge of Sight
It is also when you order some brands or patterns of circle lens, it will give you blurry image.
1. Check if the lens is blurry at the center or at the edge of the sight
2. If the lens is blurry at the edge of the sight, it may be considered as normal. This may be caused by the color and the pattern of the lens where it accidentally covers some areas of your pupils.
4. If the blurry image occurs at the center of the sight, then you can contact I.Fairycon for more information
Now you can enjoy yourself with your new circle lens after learning tips and guides on how to care for your lens.